James Franco: Gucci Made to Measure Launch!

By 12:52 PM , , ,

James Franco is handsome in a black suit while attending the Gucci Made to Measure Launch on Monday (June 24) in Milan, Italy.
The 35-year-old actor was seen posing at the launch with Frida Giannini and Jim Nelson.


Earlier in the day, James donned a different suit while attending the Gucci Milan Fashion Show.
James recently talked to Vice about why he thinks that Henry Cavill may not have liked him.


“Years ago we worked on a film together called Tristan and Isolde. I played Tristan and [Henry] played my backstabbing sidekick. My hunch is that he didn’t like me very much. I don’t know this for certain, but I know that I wouldn’t have liked myself back then because I was a difficult young actor who took himself too seriously,”James said.



#justjared

You Might Also Like

0 commenti